Terms and Conditions
- The payment for all Lawn Care Bookkeeper services and the setup fee is non-refundable.
- Lawn Care Bookkeeper and affiliates do not offer tax, financial, accounting, or legal advice and is not liable for any financial decisions or mistakes made by our clients.
- The initial setup fee covers setting up payroll for all employees, setting up chart of accounts, reconciling existing accounts for the current calendar year and getting initial Balance Sheet set
- If required, additional services for client will be charged at the rate of $90 per hour. Any account reconciliation that dates prior to January 1 of the current calendar year will be deemed extra services and charged at $90/hour.
- Setting up payroll will take 1-2 weeks due to state regulations and setup of accounts for Employment Security Dept, Workers Compensation Insurance, etc. Payroll will be ran within two (2) business days of being submitted to Lawn Care Bookkeeper.
- By using Mike Andes Media Group LLC doing business as Lawn Care Bookkeeper I do not hold them or their partners and affiliates liable for errors or omissions. I understand that the numbers produced are my responsibility to report correctly to the Internal Revenue Service and state, local, and federal agencies and I take all liability for doing so accurately.
- I give permission for Lawn Care Bookkeeper and affiliates to withdrawal from my bank account the charges appropriate to my account and promise to pay those invoices.
- If invoices are not paid 14 days after being sent due to insufficient funds, bounced/declined payment, or any other reason services will be stopped. To restart services additional catch up or setup charges will be billed at $90 per hour
- You will receive your first bill either the 1st or the 15th whichever billing period is more applicable for your situation and start date.
- Sales tax is not included in our services because of its variability between states, counties and even cities. You will be responsible for collecting and paying applicable sales tax independently.
- Quickbooks online doesn't allow any users without valid SSN and therefore we can not run payroll for those individuals even if they are legally allowed to work in the United States with green card, visa or other.
*By selecting a service you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions noted in the section above.